zondag 29 september 2013



Hoi iedereen ,

ik zag verschillende I-phone covers en vond  geen enkele naar mijn zin .
Dus heb ik mijn cover bestempeld met mijn vriendinnteje ;)
het inkleuren heb ik met de flexmakers gedaan .

Hi everyone ,

i lookt for a I-phone cover but did't find one i liked .
So i made my own cover with my little friend on it ;)
the colouring i did with the flexmarkers .

Met deze creatie wil ik graag meedoen met de volgende challenges :
With this creation i like to join the following challenges :

http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.be/

http://magnoliamaniachallenge.blogspot.be/

http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.be/







4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi JB,

    I love, love, love your project! Well done! That is such a perfect cover for your phone! You should make and sell them! How clever! Thank you so very much for sharing this fantastic inspiration with everyone at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    XO,
    Chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh what a terrific idea. How creative of you, JB. Love both of these Tildas and you've coloured them beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    hugs,
    Norma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what an fantastic idea...this is simply wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow, I absolutely love this!! You did a fabulous job!! Both Tildas look amazing and are colored beautifully!! So creative and awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen