Hoi iedereen ,
heb een doosje gemaakt met de enveloppemaker .
Idee gevonden op You Tube , je moet maar eens gaan kijken staat er vol van ideetjes .
Met deze creatie doe ik mee aan de volgende challenges :
Hi everyone ,
made a gift box with my envelope maker .
With this creation i would like to join the folowing challenges :
midweekmagnolias.blogspot.be
http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.be/
http://magnoliamaniachallenge.blogspot.be/
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.be/
http://tildastown.wordpress.com/
Prettige zondag
Have a nice sunday
JB xx







Wow, what a gorgeous gift set!! The image is just absolutely stunning and colored so beautifully!! The flowers and bow are perfect touches!! I love, love it!! Have a great day :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Your colouring is fabulous thanks for playing at midweek magnolias hugs rebekah xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFabulous gift set and wonderful choice of Tilda. Thank you for coming over to play at Midweek Magnolias. Hugs Suzi
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThat's beautiful! I love all the flowers and your colouring is fantastic.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.
Hugs,
Marina
This is fabulous & I love this Tilda.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for playing along with us over at Midweek Magnolia's, good luck sweetie.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Beautiful. I like the way you coloured your Tilda.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining our fun challenge at Tilda's Town. Good luck!
Hugs,
tamara
Beautiful!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
Hugs, Andrea
Beautiful project!!! Great colouring and Tilda, love the flowers!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
Hugs
Cinzia
Lovely project. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi
BeantwoordenVerwijderen