hallo jbwat is dit leuk groetjes brigitte
What a beautiful card!! I love the scene you've created!! Tilda looks gorgeous :)LisaA Mermaid's Crafts
Oh my, this is fabulous. I love the scene you've created and thank you so much for the lovely comment left on my blog. Pat K.x
Och wat leuk bedacht. Echt helemaal super, Jenny!! Tilda staat mooi te pronken in de spiegel. Liefs, Nicole
Really a lovely card-I bet you're a winner!
How lovely, and how creative. Love the wardrobe with all the detail. Thanks so much for entering the Going Buggy challenge this month, and good luckhugsEnfys x
Jenny-congratulations! Told you you'd win! Such a lovely card and a clever idea!Hugs-Nancy in Ohio-Kindred Spirit
hallo jb
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwat is dit leuk
groetjes brigitte
What a beautiful card!! I love the scene you've created!! Tilda looks gorgeous :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh my, this is fabulous. I love the scene you've created and thank you so much for the lovely comment left on my blog. Pat K.x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOch wat leuk bedacht. Echt helemaal super, Jenny!! Tilda staat mooi te pronken in de spiegel. Liefs, Nicole
BeantwoordenVerwijderenReally a lovely card-I bet you're a winner!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHow lovely, and how creative. Love the wardrobe with all the detail. Thanks so much for entering the Going Buggy challenge this month, and good luck
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhugs
Enfys x
Jenny-congratulations! Told you you'd win! Such a lovely card and a clever idea!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs-Nancy in Ohio-Kindred Spirit