Heb deze schattige beer van Magnolia voor mijn verjaardag gekregen , is ze niet schattig ?
Met dit kaartje doe ik mee aan de MDU Challenge # 158 sketch .
My word this is just adorable and I just love your colours!! I have this on order and now I can't wait to play with it!! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xxxx
Gorgeous job with Kathrin's sketch - love seeing this gorgeous cutie coloured in - she just landed in my mail box today! Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week. xXx
My word this is just adorable and I just love your colours!! I have this on order and now I can't wait to play with it!! Thanks for sharing Love Chanelle xxxx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous job with Kathrin's sketch - love seeing this gorgeous cutie coloured in - she just landed in my mail box today!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx
Gorgeous card, I love the new stamp its very cute. Pretty colours too
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining us at Magnolia down under
Hugs
Kat xx